Wednesday, February 02, 2011

"The Best Man" Fabulous Cast Celebrating 12 Years!

Taye Diggs(Harper), Regina Hall (Candy), Sanaa Lathan(Robin), Harold Perrineau(Julian), Melissa Desousa(Shelby), Monica Callhaoun(Mia), Nia Long(Jordan), Director Malcolm D. Lee, Morris Chestnut(Lance), and Terrance Howard(Quentin)

Sanaa, Nia and Regina all still look beyond fabulous!

Taye, Harold and Morris all look dapper as ever!

Nia, Monica and Director Malcolm D. Lee(Spike Lee's brother) are all smiles for the camera.

OMG! I can't believe that it has been twelve years since my favorite movie of all time "The Best Man" premiere.

All of my friends, sisters and I went to the theater to see this amazing movie. It was a must see mainly because it was finally a movie that we wouldn't be embarrass to see and we could relate to. It was about intelligent professional African-Americans getting together for a fabulous wedding. It debut at #1 at the box office on the first day!

In Chicago we are experiencing a blizzard with 20 inches of snow. Everything is shut down right now. I am going to pour me a glass of wine and watch my favorite movie!

4 comments:

V said...

Ok now I have to go watch the movie too. Yes I remember going to see this. Definitely my favorite.

The House Of Fabulous said...

We had a blast drooling over scrumptious Morris Chestnut!

Mica xoxo said...

wow 12 years, i was only 9 oh wow!
They all still look great! By the way, Candy is played by Regina Hall, not Regina King

The House Of Fabulous said...

Thank you so much for the correction Fashionista!

You make me feel so old when you said you were only nine years old when this movie came out LOL!