Sunday, February 13, 2011

2011 Pre-Grammy Gala



Stunning, Stunning and beyond Stunning! Katy Perry blew me away in her blush embellished Nicolas Jebran Haute Couture strapless dress.

This creation is magical from every angle. I also adore the embroidered eagle detail on the back of the dress.

She was pure perfection from head to toe! It's one of those moments that I think she should had saved this for the Grammy Awards.



Ciara is rocking yet another hot Emilio Pucci piece. She looks incredible in her nude pom-pom open-back dress.

She completed her look curly locks and nude heels.


Whitney Houston and her daughter Bobbi Kristina both look absolutely fabulous!

Whitney looks healthy and amazing in her sequined dress paired with black heels.

Bobbi Kristina is growing up to be a beautiful young lady. She looks great in her black mini dress paired with hot leather gloves and strappy sandals.


Sanna Lathan looks fantastic in her bronze cut-out mini dress.

I am truly disappointed in her BBH but I let her slide this time.


Monica looks amazing in her blush embellished J'Aton Couture dress. She is simply glowing from head to toe!

With the world piling on 100 pounds of weave on top of their heads, it's so refreshing to see Monica with her flawless pixie hair and make-up.


Jennifer Hudson continues to make me want to wire my jaws shut! She looks remarkable once again in her nude embroidered Herve Leger dress.

My only complaint is her weave was a little too much for my taste.

She completed her look with black Louboutin heels.


Keri Hilson certainly over-dose on the leopard. I have never been a fan of head to toe leopard because it looks beyond tacky.

I like my leopard as a side dish and not the main course!

Her weave just look so stiff. I die laughing when Joan Rivers on "Fashion Police" said Keri stole her hairstyle!


Kelly Rowland looks sensational in her blue draped haltered dress.

She is one of the few people who wore delicious color.


Okay Toni Braxton, I know you are still sexy but come on now, it's time to wear age appropriate dresses!

I like her gray studded wrap dress but the thigh-high split is way toooo high!

She gained a little weight so it's not that flattering.


Does Leona Lewis have this ensemble in every color? The songstress has been rocking these neon separates that she actually design herself.

I kind of like them but I really don't want to see them on her every time on the red carpet!

I know I am not a fan of her hair and make-up because it's a little bit too "Malibu Barbie" for my taste.


Brandy looks wonderful in her black and silver spider web dress.

She completed her look with soft curls, flawless make-up and black peep-toe heels.


Janalle Monae always look effortless chic in her black and white cape ensemble.

I simply adore her bouffant and fresh make-up.


Miley Cyrus opted for a fabulous nude woven Herve Leger dress paired with nude heels.

For once, her hair looks polish.

3 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

LORD JESUS SO MANY COMMENTS! UGH..LET ME GET STARTED HONEY!

1. KATY...GORGEOUS DRESS...TOO MUCH MAKE UP. THE DARK EYES REALLY DRAW ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT HER LEFT EYE IS LAZY AND SMALLER THAN HER RIGHT..AS SO NOTED IN PICTURE 2 ON THE RIGHT. CASE CLOSED.


2. CIARA...I MEAN..I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY ITS ..SAFE OR OK. JUST OK TONIGHT.

3. WHITNEY LOOKS SEXY YET AGE APPROPRIATE. I LOVE THE BLACK ON HER. AND WE THOUGHT SHE WAS GAINING WEIGHT BUT SHE LOOKS GREAT AND HEALTHY.

4.SANAA..NEVER DOES ANYTHING FOR ME. NEXT!

5. MONICA! WOULD YOU DO THE HONORS AND TEACH A CLASS ON CLASS FOR THESE LADIES TONIGHT!? YES MAM! A CLASSIC BEAUTY..YES AND THE HAIR YES....SO FRESH..SO GORGEOUS..JUST A VERY PRETTY WOMAN.

6.JENNI....LOST TOO MUCH WEIGHT..HOW DO U GET DOUBLE LAUGH LINES???? THIS GIRL NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING FOR HER FACE AND NO NOT SURGERY...BUT I AM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN..SHE REALLY LOST TOO MUCH IN THE FACE N SUCH. AND THE WEAVE....BORING. TYPICAL CURLS AND LENGTH...BORING


7.KERI...GIRL U ARE NOT THE GREAT JOAN COLLINS..DONT EVER LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU AGAIN!


8. THE HAIR IS WRONG KELLY....UGH. JUST SAFE..JUST BLAH FOR ME.


9. TONI...URE ALMOST WHITNEY'S AGE...LETS GET THAT TOGETHER....WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE DEMONSTRATING THAT GOOD BLACK DONT CRACK!!!! BUT WE NEED YOU TO SHOW IT IN A MORE AGE APPROPRIATE WAY. LEAVE THIS TO CIARA AND RIHANNA.


10. LEONA....WHY?


11. BRANDI..LOOKING PRETTY TONIGHT..U KNOW AS SHE AGES SHE GETS PRETTIER.

12.JANELLE ..WELL IS JANELLE :)

13. MILEY.....BOR AND RING!

The House Of Fabulous said...

I am literally on the floor with laughter Miss Reese. All of your comments are on point LOL!!!

The House Of Fabulous said...

Thank you treatment28 for Monique's ID.