Sunday, February 27, 2011

2011 Oscars: Fabulous Nudes


Mandy Moore looks enchanting in her gorgeous nude embellished Monique Lhullier dress.

I adore her sleek pulled back hair and pop of coral lips.


Hailee Seinfeld is just too cute for words. The teenage actress continues to put a smile on my face.

Her blush embroidered tulle Marchesa tea length dress is sweet as ever.

She looks great from her sleek bun, headband to her gold peep-toe heels.


Michelle Williams looks marvelous in this nude beaded Chanel dress but it reminds me too much of her Jason Wu dress she wore on the red carpet last year.

I adore her style but I need to see someone new from her.


Gwyneth Paltrow kept it simple and chic in the nude liquid metallic Calvin Klein plunge neck dress.

She completed her look sleek hair, an embellished belt and earrings.


Celine Dion looks wonderful in her bold shoulders Armani Prive plunge neck dress. I can't believe this woman just had twins 4 months ago!

Her hair extensions are a little too heavy on the bottom for my taste.

2 comments:

heeedragon said...

i would've loved mandy's dress if the sleeves were higher up in an almost boat neck way.. and if they were shorter. i think the awkward-length, lower sleeves make the dress sit to low on her generally.

higher sleeves might've looked more elegant, drawing the eyes all the way up to her neck; what do you think?

The House Of Fabulous said...

You make a great point but the dress is so gorgeous, I don't mind the sleeves length at all.