Thursday, February 10, 2011

2011 Heart Truth's Red Dress Collection


Celebrities walked the red carpet for the awareness of heart disease in their fabulous red dresses.

Dania Ramirez looks great in her strapless Catherine Malandrino striped strapless dress.

Garcelle looks amazing in her red rosette Monique Lhuillier dress.



Dita Von Teese brought old Hollywood glamour in her gorgeous red satin Zac Posen dress.


Eve looks so soft and pretty in her red one-shoulder David Meister dress.

I just hate those tatoos because they just ruin and cheapens everything!


Taraji P. Henson is simply sparkling in her red sequined Naeem Khan dress.


Julianne Hough wore a custom made Swarovski dress. The embellished necklace is beyond exquisite.


Camila Alva is letting me have it in this sexy open back red dress! This woman is simply stunning!


I didn't even know that Laila Ali was pregnant again! She looks fantastic as ever in her red draped A Pea in the Pod dress.


Katrina Bowden is rocking on of my favorite pieces from Oscar de la Renta resort 2011 collection.

She looks marvelous in this red belted ruffle dress.


Audrina Patridge looks wonderful in her shimmering red ombre Badgley Mischka one-shoulder dress.

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

DITA! NEED I SAY MORE! JUST DITA!


NOW GARCELLE...I REALLY NEEDED MORE HIPS FOR SUCH A DRESS. I MEAN REALLY.