Monday, February 14, 2011

2011 Elle Style Awards


Thandie Newton looks beyond fabulous in her iris multi colored Louis Vuitton dress. I adore the green metallic belt.

I have to admit that I wasn't crazy about this spring 2011 collection at first but she renew my faith.

She completed her look with soft curls and black strappy sandals.


Blake Lively looks amazing in her electric blue rise and fall Emilio Pucci dress.

The color is simply gorgeous and thank God the bodice actually fits her.

She completed her look with tousle hair and magenta Christian Louboutin peep-toe heels.



Emma Watson is giving me attitude in her fabulous flirty nude Hakaan dress.

I adore the sexy cut-out on the side. She has been on a roll on the red carpet lately.

She completed her look with her sleek short hair and nude pointy heels.


Cheryl Cole looks beautiful in her simple red halter Alexander McQueen dress.

I do however hate her big messy hair.

No comments: