Thursday, January 27, 2011

XM's Living Radio

Iman , winner of "The Fashion Show"Jeffrey William and Isaac Mizrahi



First of all, I like to say that I was extremely bitter that 'The Fashion Show' eliminated Edwardo de las Casas two weeks ago. Yes, I know he was a one trick pony with the ruffles and he probably do ruffle pajamas if he had a chance but I still loved him and I thought he was going to win.

The second season winner Jeffrey William has talent and his pieces were amazing especially his finale red sheer dress. I am happy he won and that ego maniac nut Calvin Tran( I still can't believe he made it that far) didn't win. Is it me or Jeffrey looks like a younger Prince?

Iman looked great in her vibrate printed Chris Benz(he was on of the guest judges on the show)jacket. I looove her funky gold circle necklace.

I wish I could say the same about her pants. What's really going on? I am sure the crotch suppose to be a little higher. It was a totally miss for her but of course she still looks fabulous.

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

jeffrey deserved it. hes a nice looking man and still a virgin. i love it. those are not the reasons why he deserves it, but i liked him. Iman of course is always ageless.


BUT ONE CONCERN!

IS JEFFREY STILL WEARING THE SAME OPEN TOED SANDALS HE WORE ALL SEASON?