Saturday, January 29, 2011

Worst Dressed Diva Of The Week: Anne Hathaway



I love actress Anne Hathaway and Marni is one of my favorite line but when you put these two together it equals DISASTER!

I really try to like this ensemble but I just couldn't bring myself to like it. The striped cropped sweater and polka-dot ruffled cropped pants makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever together. I am all for mismatch prints but she looks like she got dressed in the dark with a bag over her head! Each piece needs to stand on their own.

Rihanna would had rocked the hell out of this because she is young and edgy. Sorry Anne, you are not that young anymore and you are certainly not edgy.

The only thing I like about this monstrosity of an ensemble is her fabulous cognac Casadei cork wedges.

No comments: