Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Best Dresses of The 2010 Golden Globes







I have to admit that I wasn't running down the street butt naked screaming about a dress from last year's Golden Globes but there were still some great dresses.

Monique looked amazing minus the hairy legs in her gold draped Reem Acra dress. Zoe Saldana looked marvelous in her burgundy ruffled Louis Vuitton dress. Even though many fashion critics hated Diane Kruger in her pink Christian Lacroix dress and Drew Barrymore in her blush Versace dress, I absolutely loooove them. I always go against the grain.

Christina Aguilera shocked the hell out of me looking elegant and not trashy with her bob haircut and subtle make-up wearing a beautiful nude and silver Versace dress. Some celebrities like Ginnifer Goodwin and Kristen Bell wanted to show their legs in their fabulous draped dresses.

I am counting down till Sunday, January 16th for the Golden Globes Award show. I am praying for some unique and stunning creations on the red carpet!

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

Wow. Christina is the best one out the damn bunch. she shocked me too. that dress could have easily been worn by either Joyce, Della, or Dorothy, Lena, or eartha...shoot..i just hate her hair and make up with it..its wrong for it. there should have been fluffed out lion mane like controlled curls.