Thursday, January 13, 2011

42nd NAACP Image Awards Nominations

Sanaa Lathan and Kimberly Elise announced the nominees for the 42nd NAACP Image Awards which is airing on March 4th on Fox.

Tyler Perry led the pack with 19 nominations for his various movies and television programs. I personally don't care for most of his work besides "Why Did I Get Married" and "For Colored Girls" but he is the only one who is giving African-American actors opportunities in Hollywood so I salute him but I swear if no acting Janet Jackson wins again, I am going to scream!

The "Color Fashion Gods" are really answering my prays because even Sanaa Lathan is rocking delicious color!

The actress looks wonderful in her printed dress paired with red platform heels.


Kimberly Elise looked delightful in her white textured flirty dress paired with nude pointy heels.

For all of the nominees click here.

No comments: