Sunday, January 30, 2011

2011 SAG Awards: Worst Dressed Divas

Claire Danes floral printed Louis Vuitton dress looks like something my 90 year old grandmother mother made in the old country in Liberia, West Africa!

It's beyond country and dreadful and what's up with the belt? This get-up is way too casual for this event.



Christina Hendricks looks like she is going to a stripper's funeral!

Her L'wren Scott black lace dress is just too heavy and bulky. It adds about 20 pounds to her delicious curves.


Seriously, I can't take this foolishness anymore! What in the name of tackyness is going on with actress Lauren Velez's ensemble?

Obviously she doesn't have a stylist. I would literally quit my job to assist her because this is beyond horrendous!


Two things in fashion is a no-no. The first is never wear linen in the winter.

The second is never try to turn a Herve Leger dress into a gown!

I didn't like this Herve Leger bandage ruffled gown on the runway and I definitely don't like it on actress Kate Mara on the red carpet.


Someone needs to introduce actress Melissa Leo to a pair of Spanx! All I see is her tummy in this dress.

In the real world, we all have tummies but having a tummy in Hollywood is definitely a wardrobe malfunction!


Helena Bonham actually looks okay in this black and white lace Marc Jacob dress but her hair remains atrocious!

No comments: