Thursday, December 23, 2010

Worst Dressed Divas Of 2010



Foxy Brown ( I am still being haunted by this monstrosity of an ensemble)



Lil Kim



Kelis



Nicki Minaj



Amber Rose



Lady GaGa



Cher



Toni Braxton



Loretta Devine



Drew Barrymore



Latoya Jackson



Katie Holmes



Rita Wilson


First of all, I would like to apologize for this madness but I have to put these ladies on blast!

I just can't imagine why these women would leave the house looking such a hot mess? Foxy Brown is the worst of all. Really Foxy? I didn't know matching your nails with your underwear is the new trend? Nicki Minaj showed off her biggest "asset". I still don't believe that they are real.

If you notice, the one thing most of them have in common is that they are all half naked! I am all for funky unique looks but what ever happen to being chic and sophisticated?

I am literally going to have fashion nightmares over this foolishness! I just pray next year that these ladies get their act together. As my Fashion Icon Iman would say... "It is a fashion emergency, and it needs an evaluation"!

4 comments:

Connie said...

Simply Horrible!

Anonymous said...

I am dying laughing over here. They all look atrocious.LOL

Sheryl said...

Yes, you picked them all correctly. I hope all these ladies get their act together in the new year.

Candace said...

Hahaha this list is hilarious! Talk about a walk down memory lane.. lol.