Friday, December 10, 2010

L'oreal Women Of Worth Awards


I just love Kerry Washington because she just makes everything looks so effortless. The beautiful actress looks simply divine in this shimmering J. Mendel belted dress paired with black heels.

Ladies, this is what elegance is all about. Kerry never tries too hard, she just let it comes naturally. The 100 pounds of weave, overdone make-up and too tight clothes are women who are still searching for themselves. Being chic and elegant is when you finally found your true self!



Viola Davis looks great in her purple ruched Badgley Mischka embellished dress paired with silver sparkly sandals.

I just have to address her shiny face. I know the lights may be a little harsh(I am acting like I have a lot of of red carpet experience). Has she ever been introduce to blot powder? It works wonders for the unforgivable shine!




I am not sure if I am digging Lisa Edelstein silver Basil Soda dress? It kind of looks like a fashion student project because it has way too much going on and the shoes are way too matchy matchy for me.

No comments: