Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Fabulous Events: Kimora Lee Simmons, Katy Perry and Halle Berry


" The Tempest" Los Angeles Premiere


I have to say that I really love Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounsou together. They just look so happy probably because Djimon is beyond scrumptious and he really doesn't talk a great deal!

She is sparkly in her Herve Leger dress paired with metallic pointy heels.




I am sorry but I just believe Katy Perry and Russell Brand are just together for publicity. I give their marriage 1 year tops.

Anyway, she looks radiant in her lilac lace Elie Saab one shouldered dress paired with nude sandals.


Women In Entertainment Breakfast



I was on the fence about Halle Berry Balmain pants suit last week but I know for sure I absolutely loooove her pinstripe sleek Dolce & Gabbana suit. She can make anything look sexy!

She completed her look with a cut low cut satin blouse, Gucci pointy heels and a fabulous leopard pony Jimmy Choo bag.





No comments: