Monday, December 06, 2010

Fabulous Events: Charlize Theron, Liv Tyler, Katy Perry and Kourtney Kardashian

2010 Annual Charlize Theron African Outreach Project


Charlize Theron started this organization in 2007 to raise money for safer and healthier lives for at-risk children in her native country South Africa.

The beautiful actress gave me pure chicness in her white fitted Versace dress paired with a black bolero Stella McCartney jacket paired with nude Versace sandals.



I am not sure what Liv Tyler is giving me but however I do looove feather skirt and that's really about it.

KIIS FM's Jingle Ball 2010


Katy Perry looks fabulous in her purple embellished Zuhair Murad embroidered panel dress paired with nude heels.

Alice & Olivia Holiday Party For Baby Buggy


Kourtney Kardashian looks absolutely adorable in her Alice & Olivia ensemble. I adore her whimsical printed skirt paired with a white tied blouse and a cropped black blazer.

No comments: