Sunday, December 19, 2010

Celebrities Love Roksanda Ilincic





Since London Fashion Week last year, I wanted to see Roksanda Ilincic stunning sculptural pieces on the red carpet and all of a sudden, my dream is coming true!

Celebrities are finally catching on to the Serbian born designer creative garments. Actresses Emily Blunt and Emma Stone wore funky sculptural pieces. Singer Corrine Bailey and Actress Michelle Monaghan wore beautiful olive green silk architectural pieces. Gemma Arterton opted for a beautiful nude strapless gown.

I am extremely delighted that more unknown designers are being recognize on the red carpet. Even if I like their collections, I am getting tired of Versace, Prada and Marchesa dominating the red carpet time after time. There are many other designers who are just as innovative and talented!

No comments: