Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Best Trend Of 2010: Ethnic Prints





One thing I love is a vibrant funky print! Designers Suno, Gucci, Rachel Roy and Louis Vuitton showcased their fabulous designs on the runaway and celebrities couldn't get enough of it this year.

The most popular was Gucci's Ikat print. Everybody from Taraji P. Henson, Nia Long and Gabrielle Union looked beyond gorgeous in the sexy silhouette. My favorite of course was Suno unique African prints because the colors were simply captivating.

A printed blouse is always fabulous underneath a boring suit. Every woman should also have a printed dress or skirt in their closet because it's fun and a great way to up-date your wardrobe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Konah, these are the pieces I want when I get my first half a million check. Lotten B

The House Of Fabulous said...

They all will look fabulous on you!