Monday, December 27, 2010

Best Diva of 2010: Serena Williams







FLAWLESS HAIR AND MAKE-UP




I still need to send Kim Kardashian a thank you basket because I know she had something to do with Serena Williams fabulous transformation!

The tennis star was on point from head to toe this year. I was totally impress with her amazing fashion choices. She rocked body conscious dresses showing off her perfect curves.

I also wanted to applauded her for her gorgeous natural looking weave and flawless make-up. I urge everyone to take a picture of Serena to your hair stylist whenever you get hair extensions because this is how it's suppose to look and not like 100 pounds of a dead cat on top of your head!

Serena is an inspiration to all. She is intelligent,beautiful and talented and now she can add fashion icon to the list!

1 comment:

Connie said...

A dead cat on top of your head? Girl you are too crazy lol.