Sunday, December 12, 2010

2010 Hollywood Style Awards



Camilla Belle looks beyond fabulous in her white sexy pleated Kimberly Ovitz dress. This silhouette is sensational on her!

I wasn't too fond of her BBH but she still looked amazing.





I am a fan of drama on the red carpet but sometimes I desire simplicity as well. Kate Bosworth is easy breezy in this white tee-shirt, pale mint full skirt Jil Sander ensemble.

She is simply a breath of fresh air in this subtle ensemble. I tell you that not too many people can pull off looking this flawless without the bells and whistles.



I really tried to like Selena Gomez's ombre Max Azria Atelier sequined dress but it's just not working for me. The straps are too distracting and I really don't care for the sheer overlay silhouette.

Her BBH don't help the matter either.





Victoria Justice looks fantastic in her Vivienne Westwood Red Label flirty sequined dress paired with hot Brian Atwood purple satin pumps.

This look is young and fresh and something Selena Gomez should rock!

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

I'm sorry by Kate's outfit looks like something that I could have made as child. I see absolutely no fashion there.

Connie said...

I feel the same way about Kate's so called ensemble.She looks like she just rolled right out of bed.