Monday, November 08, 2010

Which Diva Wore It Better? Giuliana Rancic Or Paula Abdul?


Giuliana Rancic Or Paula Abdul

Giuliana Rancic first wore this fabulous silver and dark blue stripes Jean Fares Couture dress to the premiere of "The Fashion Police" show which is my favorite show right now. I am literally on the floor every Friday with crazy Joan Rivers witty comments. The woman is absolutely crazy and I loooove her. Rancic completes her look with nude pumps.

Paula Abdul recently wore hers to the "16th Annual Miami Make-A-Wish Ball". For once Paula looks fabulous and not wearing some outlandish ensemble. My only complaint is she is way too matchy-matchy with her silver clutch and heels. Ladies, that is a clear way of showing your true age when everything is matchy-matchy.

Both women looks great but I have to give it to Giuliana because of her nude accessories.

No comments: