Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Iman In Harper's Bazaar Magazine

Valentino

Sonia Rykiel Jacket And Dior Dress

Lanvin

The supermodel and the host of "The Fashion Show" graced the pages of December Harper's Bazaar Magazine. Iman spoke about her career, husband David Bowie and her fountain of youth in the magazine. She looked breathtaking as always.

I truly enjoyed "The Fashion Show" last night on Bravo. Iman looked stunning in her feathered Marchesa one-shouldered dress and her black ruffled Lanvin dress. I was impress with most of the contestants. They were shocked that they had to work in teams this season so of course it is drama with all of those egos.

The first challenge was to make an ensemble for the goddess herself Iman. Team Nami nailed it with their fabulous white and black creations. Team House Of Emerald Syx was a complete hot mess even though they used gorgeous vibrant colors.

I swear that damn no sewing Calvin Tran needs some pray. He has a store here in Chicago right down the street from my store and honey, his garments are way over price for the cheap materials he uses. He gets on my nerves but I hope they keep him around for entertainment!

No comments: