Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Harry Winston Court Of Jewels Recreation Launch


Halle Berry looks gorgeous as ever in her black draped Dolce & Gabbana strapless dress paired with exquisite Harry Winston jewelry.

She completed her look with her cute pixie hair and a black Marchesa clutch.



I wanted Leighton Meester to go back to being edgy and boy did she give it to me! I really don't know what to make out of this black lace see-through Marchesa plunge jumpsuit. I know she had to wear Harry Winston jewelry but it just didn't work with this piece.

I am totally going back and forth about this sexy jumper. I love romantic modern feel of the silhouette but it is a bit wacky. I do however adore her Nicholas Kirkwood heels, pinned up hair and ruby lipstick.


Rachel Roy took the more modest route in her mustard and black ensemble.

I do love her pleated skirt but her belted cardigan is just not working for. I am digging her white quilted Chanel bag and hot peep-toe sandals.

2 comments:

HighHeels said...

oh my I love those sandals as well. The lace pants are incredible but you have to hand it to Halle berry she looks statuesque in that black gown.I do like this blog If you fell like popping over for a quiet moment and maybe sharing your thoughts on mine, you are very welcome.

Liberian Girl said...

Thanx a lot Susann. I love yours as well, you have some beyond fabulous shoes on your blog and I adore the name.