Monday, November 29, 2010

Gotham Independent Film Awards


It's bad enough that I didn't get a single piece from Lanvin for H&M, now Natalie Portman is torturing me in her fabulous Black one-shouldered Lanvin for H&M dress!

She looked incredible in this amazing dress. I guess you have to be up-close but I really can't tell the difference between her dress and his couture line.

She completed her look with modern up-do and BBH.


Mila Kunis looks amazing in her navy with black silk organza flowers Oscar de la Renta strapless dress.

She also completed her look with a modern up-do and BBH.


Hilary Swank looks sexy as ever in her black ruched and laced trim Emilio Pucci dress.

Thank God she opted for equally sexy strappy sandals!
I have to admit that I am not a fan of her ombre hair. It just looks sooo trailer park!



Julianne Moore is on fire in this hot floral print Lanvin dress! I loooove the rust color against her luscious hair.

She completed her look with black tights and Louboutin heels.



I am not too fond of Anne Hathaway's dull floral Dolce & Gabbana strapless dress. Don't get me wrong, the silhouette is great on her but for me it's a big snooze.

Talking about doing a 180! A few weeks ago Leighton Meester wore an interesting almost naked Marchesa ensemble. Needless to say, she was on everybody worst dressed list.

I think she took this masculine trend a little too far in the black Thom Browne suit. I thought Anne Hathaway was a bore but Leighton should had stayed at home if this all she could come up with!

No comments: