Friday, November 19, 2010

Lanvin For H&M Haute Couture Show


Fashionistas have about approximately 13 hours, 44 minutes and 2 seconds left for the reveal of the Lanvin for H&M Launch in Chicago!

Besides Yves Saint Laurent introducing the ever so chic Le Smoking Suit in 1966, Karl Lagerfeld taking over the House of Chanel in 1983 or John Galliano becoming the Chief Designer of Christian Dior in 1996 have the fashion industry been more excited!

When you see Alber Elbaz the genius behind Lanvin, you just want to hug him and squeeze his adorable cheeks. The man is a visionary and his latest move uniting with H&M is absolutely brilliant. The pieces are just like his haute couture line; fun, colorful, architectural and fabulous. I will kill anyone in my path for the yellow ruffled one-shouldered dress!

People are actually camping out for this collection. I urge everyone to please wear comfortable flats, eat a hearty breakfast so you won't be hungry and cranky and possibly snap on some poor fashion victim and most importantly grab everything in your sight because you don't want to miss out on anything!

I am barely hanging on to my thirties so I am a little too old to be standing in a long line so I am going to leave this to you fabulous twenty and early thirty year old divas. Get Ready, On Your Mark, Goooo!

No comments: