Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fabulous Events

AFI Fest 2010

Halle Berry looks beyond fabulous in her black sparkly Elie Saab dress. I am loving the clean look but I wished she wore at least some earrings.

58th Annual BMI Country Music Awards


Taylor Swift's new album "Speak Now" sold over 1 million copies in the first week and she was the youngest artist to win the coveted Songwriter of the Year award at the BMI Country Music Awards. I guess no one can question her talent anymore.

She can do no wrong in my world so she looks great in her navy metallic Z By Zac Posen haltered dress paired with black peep-toe heels.

"The Next Three Days" New York Premiere

Elizabeth Banks looks amazing in her black sexy cut-out Versace silk fringed dress paired with black strappy Versace platforms.

Olivia Wilde look sexy as ever in this simple plunged neck Celine dress but it's just too much black for my taste.

She tried to break it up with her great metallic Jimmy Choo clutch but I need a pop of color!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Halle does have on studded earrings.