Monday, November 01, 2010

Essence Magazine's Stunning December 2010 Cover!

Thandie Newton, Kimberly Elise, Phylicia Rashad, Anika Noni Rose, Kerry Washington, Loretta Devine, Janet Jackson and Tessa Thompson.

OMG! The Essence Magazine's December 2010 cover is absolutely stunning! The cast of "For Colored Girls" are beyond gorgeous. They all are Queens.

My favorite is Thandie Newton in her orange embellished dress, Phylicia Rashad nude rossette dress and Janet Jackson sexy red one-shouldered dress. This has to be the best cover of all times. I collect magazines and I am definitely saving this incredible cover.

Richard Lawson, Hill Harper, Omari Hardwick, Khalil Kain, Michael Ealy, and Tyler Perry

On the flip side the male cast all look dapper as ever in their tuxedos. My future baby daddy Micheal Ealy is scrumptious as always.

I just can't wait to see this movie on November 5th!

No comments: