Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Burlesque" Los Angeles Premiere



Christina Aguilera looks absolutely gorgeous in her emerald Elie Saab strapless dress. The delicious color is magnificent!

I just have to ask why she ruins it every time with her atrocious bleach blond hair and make-up? Gosh, she needs a make under prompto!



It's nothing you can do with Cher because she will never dress appropriate for her age. How many people in their sixties can look this good?

I can't even wear this black lace mini dress and I am almost half her age!


I am totally on the fence about Debi Mazar burgundy printed one-shoulder Carolina Herrera dress. I kind of like it but than again it just look sooo cheesy.

I wished she wore the velvet belt like the model on the runway.
She completed her look with forties hair and red lips.

No comments: