Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"Black Swam" New York Premiere


I know Natalie Portman try to give us the elegant "Black Swam" vibe in her black chiffon off-the-shoulders Christian Dior dress but it was a complete disappointment!

I am sorry but this just doesn't do it for me at all. It's beyond boring and the extra fabric adds about twenty pounds to her small frame.

Why don't people understand that I work 10 hours a day with high maintenance divas getting on my nerves(except the ones who are buying Chanel and Lanvin)? My life is pretty routine and sometimes not too exciting. When I come home to relax, I view the red carpet because it's my escape and fantasy world so therefore I need my drama!


Mila Kunis is one of those actresses who looks like she rather be in a Mexican jail with no parole serving a life sentence when she is on the red carpet. Really? You are a millionaire wearing a couture dress, we can only dream about your life but yet you have a damn attitude?

Anyway, she still looks marvelous in her blush plunge neck Elie Saab draped dress paired with fabulous blush Christian Louboutin "Maggie" heels.

No comments: