Sunday, November 14, 2010

AMPAS 2nd Annual Governors Awards



Stunning, Stunning and beyond Stunning! Natalie Portman looks beyond gorgeous in her magenta ruffled Lanvin dress. The color is fantastic against her skin.

She completed her wonderful look with a gold clutch and matching magenta strappy Lanvin sandals(I don't mind) to complete her look.



First Rihanna took me to "Fantasy Island" last week in her incredible Marchesa creation now Hilary Swank is doing the same this week in her whimsical Marchesa ensemble.

I know most of you will hate this dress but I think Swank looks magnificent. I appreciate when someone takes a risk. I simply loooove this gorgeous sculptural floral print tulle dress. It's totally magical!

She completes her look with stunning black mesh Christian Louboutin booties.



Mellody Hobson and George Lucas were in attendance. Mellody looks elegant as always in her burgundy satin and velour one-shouldered dress.

I am not too crazy about her old lady hair but she still looks beautiful.


Elle Fanning looks absolutely adorable in her nude floral printed Valentino belted dress. It's amazing how she made a mature dress look so young and fresh.

She completed her look with soft curls and cute Mary Jane heels.


Marisa Tomei opted for a tropical green printed Vivenne Westwood strapless dress.

She completed her look with minimal jewelry and BBH.

1 comment:

Ramona said...

I suppose this is one good thing about being a celebrity, you get the chance to wear gorgeous outfits and dresses!