Monday, November 01, 2010

America's 26th Annual Artios Awards




Marchesa Fall 2010

Christina Ricci looks absolutely adorable in this black tuxedo white tulle Marchesa fantasy creation. I am looooooving this look to death!

The actress always push the envelope and she looks beyond amazing. She completed her look with sleek hair and red lips.

My only complaint is her black tights. Why oh why with such a delicate dress? I prefer bare legs like the model is rocking but she still look fantastic! Another piece to add to my BDD list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a huge Ricci fan, I'll disagree with you on the tights compared with the model pictured below.

In my opinion, Christina looks extremely polished, formal and elegant. The model's shoes (boy, I wish this style would go away) and bare-legged look take away from the exquisite styling of the jacket.

My wish is that women dump the bare legged look so prevalent over the last decade.

-B