Friday, November 26, 2010

84th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade


I hope everyone had a fabulous and fashionable Thanksgiving! I never really understood anyone getting up at 3 a.m. for Black Friday. Are you kidding me? If they said Maxwell and Michael Ealy would be at Macy's butt naked giving away Alexander McQueen garments, I still would be in my bed! I don't play when it comes to sleeping because I must get my beauty rest.

Keri Hilson looks like an adorable ice princess in her pink embroidered ensemble. This get-up is perfect for a parade but definitely not on the red carpet.


Kylie Minogue is wrong for rocking this beyond fabulous Chanel boucle and fur Chanel coat!

I am also loooving her funky turban and hot platform boots.



India Arie wore a chic white coat.

She has been rocking turban for years and now everybody and their momma is hopping on the band wagon!

No comments: