Wednesday, November 10, 2010

44th Annual CMA Awards



Taylor Swift is turning into a mature woman before my eyes. The country superstar looks grown and sexy in this red draped Monique Lhuiller thigh-high split gown.

She completed her look with an up-do and silver strappy Jimmy Choo sandals.

Gwyneth Paltrow also brought sexy back in this gorgeous cut-out Atelier Versace ombre thigh-high dress. I was pleasantly surprise to see her in this va va voom dress!

She debut her singing career tonight and I have to say she sounded pretty good. I mean she not no Dolly Parton nor Carrie Underwood but she actually can sing.


Words can't explain how disappointed I was regard Carrie Underwood ruffled Talbot Runhof metallic extravaganza! It was entirely too much going on.

I actually like the top and the bottom half of the dress but the middle is just a bundle of confusion.

I do however love her sleek hair and make-up.



Katherine Heighl is giving me pure Hollywood glamour. She looks beyond marvelous in this navy pleated Farah Angsana strapless dress.

I adore everything from her modern up-do to her beautiful pendant necklace.


Leighton Meester keeps giving me hotness! The actress looks beyond fabulous in this printed rise and fall Emilio Pucci haltered dress.

I am dying over her nude embellished Jimmy Choo "Ciara" platforms.

Nicole Kidman white laced Dolce & Gabbana dress looks like the dollies my grandmother crochet to display on her sofa with the plastic over it.

The only thing save this boring look is her red hot L'Wren Scott cut-out heels.

1 comment:

Dee O. said...

Everyone looks lovely! I adore Leighton Meester's dress :) Pucci is the bomb!!

That GOOD GOOD Blog