Saturday, November 13, 2010

2010 Latin Grammy Awards

Singer Natalia Jimenez looks beyond fantastic in her red and blush Valentino ruffled dress. She looks like she travels with her own wind machine!

Miss Universe Ximenta Navarrette looks fabulous in her black embellished Marchesa strapless dress paired with black peep-toe heels.


Pamela Silva-Conde is letting me have it in this gorgeous red one-shouldered thigh-high dress! The cascading ruffles is simply delicious.


I was on the fence about Caludia Leitte's flesh tone laced dress but I ended up loooving it! The color is close to her skin tone but she pulls it off well.

Red seems to be the popular color of the night. Paloma Michelle looks like she is going to have a wardrobe malfunction in any minute!

Actress Gaby Spanic is sparking in this beautiful gold Gustavo Cadile beaded dress.

I guess my 4 year old niece open up her sewing kit again!

Miss Puerto Rico Tatiana Delgado dress is beyond ill fitting and tacky. I know she probably gave a new designer a chance but honey stick to the pros when you are on the red carpet!

I never heard of the rap group Chocquibtown but Gloria is giving me fever! I adore her funky African print ensemble and vibrate blue head wrap.

I listened to their music and I am looooving it! It's a mixture of smooth rap and jazz.


Singer Lucero looks sexy as ever in her black sequined lace panel Ecliptica dress.

My only complaint is her unnecessary rhinestone necklace. I would prefer long draping earrings.


Actress Chiquinquira Delgado also wore a sexy sequined and lace panel ensemble. These women bodies are no joke.

They either have the best personal trainers or plastic surgeons.

Tv Personality Ilia Calderon looks like a Grecian goddess in her bronze silk chiffon draped dress.The off-the-shoulders detail is beyond beautiful.

Actress Angelica Vale looks amazing in her black sheer nude underlay dress.

Mayra Veronica can make anything looks cheap and vulgar with those oversize things!

She look ridiculous in this princess embellished dress.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Gaby Spanic is not that woman. That actress's name is Angelica Vale

Liberian Girl said...

Thank you for the correction!