Friday, November 12, 2010

2010 Latin Grammy Awards

Stunning, Stunning and Beyond Stunning! Jennifer Lopez pretty much shut it down in this gorgeous pewter beaded Andrew Gn dress.

The sexy key-hole detail and long train are marvelous. She is pure perfection from head to toe!

I adore her sleek locks and flawless make-up.

Just when I thought Rihanna had it in the bag for BDD, here comes JLo bringing on the heat!

This has to be the first time in history that I don't care for what Camilla Belle is rocking! This multi colored Carolina Herrera dress is just not doing it for me.

It just look like a costume a beauty pageant contestant would wear to represent her country.

I'm sorry Camilla but this was not the answer.

There will be more red carpet to come...

3 comments:

Treatment28 said...

Jennifer Lopez Looks Incredible!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lucero's dress is a Ecliptica, very cool young designers from Puerto Rico!

Liberian Girl said...

Thank You so much for the correction!

I saw their collection on line and it's beyond fabulous!