Monday, November 08, 2010

2010 Glamour Magazine Women Of The Year


Janet Jackson presented her friend designer Donatella Versace with an award wearing of course a black buckled Atelier Versace dress. I wished she wore some delicious color but she still looks amazing from head to toe!

She completed her look with sleek hair and flawless make-up.


This has to be the best I've ever seen Lisa Leslie look. She is glowing in this sensational electric blue Pamella Roland one-shouldered chiffon dress.

I adore her curly up-do but her blue eye shadow is a big No No!


Estelle is also radiant in her black sheer one-shouldered dress paired with sparkling heels.

Her hair is a little old fashion but her make-up is on point.



Janelle Monae is giving me fever in her hot black cape ensemble! I am dying over her black cut-out heels.

Everyone can't do a gown and Monae has her own personal style and I am loooooving it!



Debra Lee wore this white and black embellished dress before and I feel she could had rally something a little more dressier for this occasion.

It's cute but maybe for a luncheon.


Fergie looks red hot in this sexy red one-shouldered Zac Posen dress! The singer received an award for work for breast cancer research and Aids awareness.

My only complaint is the matchy-matchy shoes. A nude pair would be ideal.



Kate Hudson looks beyond magnificent in this sparkling nude Lanvin one-shouldered dress. She is giving me pure Hollywood glamour.

She completed her look with gorgeous soft curls and gold heels.


Hilary Swank looks sensational in this nude and gold chain link Atelier Versace mesh dress.

I was wondering who would be the first to wear this dress and I am so delighted it was Swank because she has the body to work this dress!

No comments: