Sunday, October 10, 2010

20th Annual Divas Simpy Singing Aids Benefit


Sheryl Lee Ralph looks red hot in her red poufy one-shouldered dress.

I am not sure who was responsible for her make-up but it does look a little too tranny!



Naturi Naughton and celebrity hair stylist Johnny Wright(Michelle Obama's hair stylist) were in attendance.

She looks beyond incredible in her bronze sequined haltered dress...totally Dream Girls!



Judge Glenda Hatchett is a vision in white. She looks beyond heavenly in her sensational white textured tiered ensemble.



Shanice Wilson is really keeping herself looking young and fresh. She looks fantastic in her red one-shouldered dress. I love her cute bangs.


Deobrah Cox looks younger every time I see her. She looks wonderful in her gold sequined draped dress but her shoes are a big disappointment.



Diva herself Jody Watley is giving me pure glamour in her black sequined kimono ensemble.

She is holding on and letting me have it! She just makes me want to hear "Looking For A New Love".

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

jody=ageless!!!