Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Paris Fashion Week: Duro Olowu Spring 2011








The King of Prints Duro Olowu does it again with his spectacular colorful and funky Spring 2011 collection.

I know my neighbors think I am crazy because I literally scream for joy viewing these stunning pictures on the runway. Every piece made me gasp for air!

The designer's heritage from Nigeria and Jamaica played an important role for the gorgeous color ranges and graphic prints. I fell in love with the bold multi colored maxi dress and the black and white checkered pieces were beyond adorable. If you shy away from color, the designer also had some gorgeous sculptural black silhouettes.

His magnificent creations always make me reminisce about my native country Liberia. Our culture is as vibrant and energetic just like this collection!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Wow! These clothes are stunning.