Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Honoring The Promise" Gala



Gabrielle Union is the Global Ambassador with Susan G. Komen for the Cure and Circle of Promise program.

The beautiful actress looks gorgeous in her purple hand painted Goddess Aidah dress. She completes her look with soft curls.

I started out with the positives now I have to be real. What is going on with her face? This reminds me the "Girlfriends" episode when Toni was turning 30 and she wanted to try botox to look younger. She looked a hot mess because her left eyebrow was higher than her right one and her girlfriend Maya thought she had a stroke!

Okay, it's not that bad but this is very close. Oh Lord please don't tell me Gabby went under the knife!


Cynthia Nixon looks regal in her magnificent ombre Carolina Herrera one-shouldered dress. I simply adore the pop of red velour bodice.

I wished she was standing up so I can view this great dress closely.

1 comment:

Beauty Salon said...

i love her hair style...so nice...