Thursday, October 28, 2010

Project Runway Season 8 Finale: Mondo





Obviously Heidi Klum, Nina Garcia, Michael Kors and Jessica Simpson(I wouldn't let her give my dog fashion advice!) are smoking crack! Mondo was the clear winner. His vibrate playful silhouettes were beyond amazing. I looove his quirky youthful head pieces.

He is the master of mixing prints and he does it beautifully. His color palette was black, white, fuchsia, turquoise with a splash of yellow. I adore the checkered and polka-dot garments. I am delighted he decided to keep the polka-dot gown in the collection even though Nina and Michael thought it look like a costume. He stuck with his gut and I admire him for that.

I don't care what the judges say, Mondo is my winner. I just hope they get some help for their addiction!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting photos of Mondo's collection! It is truly inspiring.

He doesn't have to win their chump change to be the REAL winner. It is only their (paid for, scripted) opinions anyway.

The public has blogged and it is obvious Mondo is truly the winner. Gretchen can believe the pre-planned marketing lies all she wants-she has an ego to match those lies. No one will actually buy her stuff since it is plain and ugly and expressionless, like her.

Please arrange a bank account where Mondo's fans can send money. He will need money to get started too and we want to see to it that that happens for him-otherwise how will we buy his artful designs? Please publicize it widely so we all hear about it!

Thank you so much for your news outlet and blogsite!
Arizona