Friday, October 08, 2010

Fabulous Events

"The Spin Crowd" Season Finale


Words can't express how much I loooove Kim Kardashian's leopard Azzedine Alaia dress paired with black tights and Prada heels.

My only complaint is her belt is a little too much with the dress. I prefer it without or with a more sleek simple belt.

2010 USO Gala


This is a case of "When Bad Hair Happen To Good People"!

I just can't understand Tichina Arnold fashion sense? She finally looks great in her ice blue embellished dress but her hair is beyond atrocious.


New Balance Event


Heidi Klum is teaming up with New Balance for a new active wear line. The challenge last night on "Project Runway" was the contestants creating garments for her new line . I loved Andy and of course Mondo creations. Egomaniac Gretchen hideous collection was on the bottom three and of course she was upset and shocked. I can't stand that girl to no end!

She looks fabulous in her black and white draped back Thomas Wylde printed dress paired with purple YSL heels.

No comments: