Wednesday, October 06, 2010

"Conviction" Los Angeles Premiere



Hilary Swank looks absolutely gorgeous in her turquoise and gold sequined Chanel Couture dress. She completes this marvelous look with equally gorgeous Neil Lane dropped earrings and sparkling gold Jimmy Choo peep-toe heels.

I adore her sleek hair and subtle make-up.


I haven't been impress with Minnie Driver in a long time but today she is giving me fever! The actress looks incredible in her black and nude underlay Thomas Wylde ruffled dress paired with fantastic nude Brain Atwood heels.

I know the ruffle detail on the hips may add a little extra pounds but she still looks fabulous!


Juliette Lewis looks sweet as ever in this darling cotton candy pink Georges Hobeika dress paired with hot Jimmy Choo sandals.


Unlike like Minnie, I wasn't really impress with Dania Ramirez black floral Dolce& Gabbana dress.

I just have seen this silhouette about ten thousand times. Nothing to write home about!

No comments: