Sunday, October 31, 2010

Celebrities Love Lace






Lace is one of the hottest trend for fall and celebrities are rocking it on the red carpet.

The delicate feminine fabric looks elegant and fabulous on every woman. Dita Von Teese and Eva Longoria looked stunning in their lace gowns. Estelle and Willis Rumer took the more funky route making lace appropriate for daytime.

I have to admit I don't own anything lace because it's a little too girlie for my taste. I guess I have to step out of my comfort zone and purchase a beautiful lace blouse paired with sleek trousers and of course some hot heels and a pop of color clutch!

1 comment:

treatment28 said...

http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/monica-arrives.jpg
Monica Also Wore This Incredible Lace Dolce And Gabbana Evening Gown. She Looked Very Classic And Beautiful. Many People Think That Lace Makes You Look Matronly...But Executed The Right Way It Looks Regal And Chic.