Sunday, October 03, 2010

8th Annual Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Event


Keke Palmer is simply sparkling in her silver embellished strapless Michael Kors dress paired with silver strappy sandals.



I am really starting to love Bria Murphy because she is on point every time on the red carpet!

She looks fabulous in her black embellish satin strapless dress paired with a pop of color fuchsia heels. Her make-up is beyond flawless.


I usually don't agree with Raven Symone's fashion choices but this time it's kind of working for me.

She looks kind of good in her metallic chain-link mini dress paired with to die for heels.

Emma Roberts looks amazing in her lavender plunged neck Malandrino draped dress. The silhouette is beyond beautiful.

I am not crazy about her boring pointy heels paired with the dress. I just wished she wore sexy strappy sandals.

Kelly Osbourne is vanishing before my face. Every time I see her she looks skinnier.

Anyway, she looks marvelous in her charcoal felt vector silk Zac Posen dress. I adore the ruffled details on the side of the dress. She completes her look with a fantastic green clutch and black heels.


Nikki Reed is shimmering in her gold sequined Michael Kors ruffled dress paired with a gorgeous python clutch gold strappy sandals.

I like the dress but the silhouette is a bit too boxy for her and it ages her at least ten years.


I just have one word, ADORABLE! Kendall Jenner(kim Kardashian little sister) looks too cute in her Alice & Olivia's ensemble.

I am looooving her white tied blouse paired with a green wrapped skirt and Christian Louboutin oxford flats.

Jennifer Stone skipped the sexy dresses and rocked a divine 1950's mustard floral taffeta vintage dress paired with hot peep-toe heels. Her blue tulle petticoat is beyond sensational.

No comments: