Tuesday, October 19, 2010

5th Annual Black Girls Rock Awards


Nia Long looks amazing in her metallic sexy dress. I know she may look like a figure skater but I am still looooving this look.

The actress wore a sleek bob and flawless make-up.


Keri Hilson is always pushing the envelope in her eighties attire.

This looks reminds me of a modern version of Salt N Pepa "Push It" video... totally 1987.



Ciara is rocking all black with some hot thigh-high boots and tons of jewelry that even Mr. T would be envy of.


Ledisi and Jill Scott both are letting me have it!

I would kill anyone in my path for Ledisi's black cape. She is on fire from head to toe!

Jill Scott has a new vibe and she is not playing any games!

Unlike Ledisi and Jill Scott, Free is just trying entirely too hard! It's just way too much going with with this ensemble.

African-American women have beautiful curves but we have be careful about fit. This dress is way too tight and it's emphasizing her hips to no end. The thigh-high boots paired with this dress just screams street walker!

I love you Free but this was not the answer!

No comments: