Friday, October 22, 2010

2010 Angel Ball



Kim Kardashian turned 30 and she is letting me have it! I am falling out of chair over this gorgeous black strapless Zac Posen mermaid dress. This woman just exudes sexiness.

I am all about over-the-top jewelry so of course her emerald statement necklace and earrings are right up my alley.

I know some of you guys may say the dress is a little too tight and her jewelry is way too much but HELLO, this is Hollywood Glamour not a red carpet event in Ohio nor Texas. Bring on the Drama!


Jessica White is right on trend with her thigh-high split in her black sequined draped black dress paired fuchsia earrings and studded strappy sandals.



Singer Shontelle looks incredible in her purple satin criss-cross open back dress.

She is a pretty girl and I adore her sleek hair but her boring sandals are a big disappointment.

No comments: