Tuesday, October 26, 2010

14th Annual Hollywood Awards Gala


Halle Berry looks fabulous as always in her sparkly silver Kaufman Franco sexy dress paired with hot Giuseppe Zanotti sandals.

She always wear this silhouette and I say if it looks amazing on you buy it in every color!



Rashida Jones
looks cute in this flirty black tiered J. Mendel dress paired with gold strappy Jimmy Choo strappy heels.



I am not a fan of Hilary Swank's red sequined Armani one-shouldered dress because it just look so old and dated.

This is something Blanche from the "Golden Girls" would wear to a Christmas party in 1989.



Milla Jovovich is giving me old Hollywood glamour in her orange draped belted dress.



Mia Wasikowski has a quirky style that I am in love with. She looks magical in her metallic textured Proenza Schouler dress paired with tights and black heels.



Carey Mulligan was my WOS girl but I may have to rethink that after viewing this sloppy bundle of confusion dress.

The only thing I like about this ensemble is the plum color of the dress. It's just a shapeless draped mess!

No comments: