Monday, September 06, 2010

Woman Of Style: Rashida Jones








I wished I had Rashida Jones laid back eclectic style. The actress just makes it look sooo effortless to look cool and modern. She is the queen of the "boyfriend"(you hardly see her without one) jacket.

The daughter of legendary music producer Quincy Jones always inject texture and ethnic prints in her wardrobe. She rocks unique designers such as Proenza Schouler, Azzedine Alaia and Comme des Garcons. Rashida knows what works for her and she is not chasing after the next trend.

She has a gift of mixing different fabrics and prints together with such ease. Jones has the confidence and charm to carry off funky but yet chic pieces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think she looked nice. But I don't see anything unique about her style. Personally I don't think she has sense of style not special