Thursday, September 09, 2010

Re-Opening Of The Chanel Soho Boutique


The true couturier himself Karl Lagerfeld is chic as ever. Diane Kruger is rocking an interesting Chanel ensemble. I am totally on the fence about this one. It's a bundle of confusion but I am mesmerize!



I know model Chanel Iman has about 10,000 Chanel bags so why is she acting frantic about her red quilted bag?

She looks great in the metallic Parker dress paired with fabulous sandals.



Blake Lively is simply sparkling in her iridescence Chanel dress. I just wished the length was shorter to show off her amazing legs.



Leighton Meester redeemed herself in this stunning black textured Chanel dress. I am drooling over her stunning ethnic necklace.



I am not really digging Sarah Jessica Parker in her Chanel ensemble. The proportion of the dress is just over powering her and the jacket is not necessary.



Claire Danes looks beyond chic in her black Chanel Jacket paired with jeans. Now, this is the way I would rock Chanel!


Paula Patton recently had a beautiful baby boy named Julian Fuego with singer Robin Thicke and she looks incredible.

She paired her all black ensemble with leopard Chrisitan Louboutin heels.



Rachel Bilson looks wonderful in this ivory fringed Chanel dress and I don't mind her black booties paired with this amazing dress.

No comments: