Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Fashion's Night Out

It's only two days till "Fashion Week Spring 2011" and I can't wait to view the spectacular pieces on the cat walk. Rachel Roy, Tracy Reese, and Korto Momolu are on my top three list of designers.

Fashion Night Out kicked off with a sensational runway show built around the landmark fountain of Lincoln Center in New York.

Seriously, Serena Williams looks more stunning ever time I see her! The tennis star wore a gorgeous ivory ruffled dress. I loooove the ruffles cascading down on the side of her dress.

Once again, her hair and subtle make-up is flawless. I swear breaking up with Common is the best thing that happen to this girl!


Blake Lively looks absolutely amazing in her cadmium yellow and sapphire tribal beaded Marchesa full skirt dress. She is simply glowing in this dress.

I hate to bring up her boring black Christian Louboutin heels but why oh why? The dress is so vibrant and fun and the shoes is dowdy and beyond boring!


When I first view Leighton Meester in this blue cut-out cheap satin Versus dress, I thought it was a bad dream!

Words can't explain how much I hate this hideous first year fashion student dress. It's simply a horrible flashback of the eighties.

Even her Louis Vuitton cluth and Christian Louboutin heels couldn't save this monstrosity!



Bar Refaeli looks too adorable in her moss green Azzendine Alaia flirty dress paired with nude heels.


Anna Wintour is rocking her signature textured Oscar de lar Renta ensemble paired with fabulous stones necklace.


I wished blogger and former model Hanneli Mustaparta was standing up so I can lust over her fascinating Proenza Schouler ensemble. I looooove this look to death!


Supermodels Naomi Campbell and Jourdan Dunn were some of the great models stomping on the catwalk in Oscar de la Renta.

2 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

that damn naomi still modeling!

TAKE THAT TYRA!


AND WOW...SERENA..EVER SINCE SHE STARTED HANGING WITH THAT KIM KARDASHIAN, SHE HAS NOT LOOKED BETTER! THANK YOU KIM!


AND BAR RAFAELI...HER BODY IS TREMENDOUS....LOVE THE WAY THE DRESS GIVES ME AN 80S MIDDLE SCHOOL DANCE FEEL.

Liberian Girl said...

We both need to send Kim Kardashian a gift basket and a thank you card!