Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fashion's Night Out: Gucci And Bergdorf Goodman

Gucci


Mary J. Blige looks fabulous in her olive criss-cross strapless Gucci dress paired with great leopard peep-toe heels. I am looooving her gold accessories especially her statement necklace.


Tameka Raymond is looking beyond fabulous in her black and white printed dress paired with black Christian Loboutin heels.

I think this is the best that I've ever seen her look!

Bergdorf Goodman


I hope Victoria Beckham put a patent on her pose because no one can do it like her! She is rocking one of her sensational designs.

She looks chic as always in her black shimmering off-the-shoulders dress. I am still on the fence regarding her new extensions.


Nicole Richie looks delightful in her black with lace overlay dress. I really just noticed that she has beautiful big gorgeous eyes.



Sarah Jessica Parker looks sexy as ever in her lavender draped mini dress paired with a beaded boyfriend jacket and hot black and lace booties.


ANTM Jaslene Gonzalez looks fantastic in her gray strong shoulders jumpsuit. Love to see models from that show actually making a living.

At first I didn't think she needed the stunning statement necklace but then again I do desire a lot of drama so I am looooving it.

No comments: