Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fashion Week Spring 2011: Rachel Roy







Front Row


Veronica Webb

First, I would like to say that I would kill anyone in my path for Rachel Roy Spring 2011 collection! The queen of chicness did it again. I would literally rock every single piece in this presentation.

Roy didn't play it safe on colors. Who thought that turquoise, fuchsia and purple would look so amazing together? I love the way she can go from demure ivory and gold to a burst of deliciousness.

The effortless silhouettes were filled with feminine pieces, full skirts and fabulous printed garments. My favorite was the funky drawstring pants and the turquoise one shouldered dress was beyond magnificent. The black and white striped full skirt paired with the mustard floral blouse have my name written all over it!

If God make my wish come true, I would attend a Rachel Roy show just to touch the impeccable garments before I go home to glory!

No comments: